Monday, March 1, 2010

1st post on 2010

Looking at the last post i wrote, i feel guilty, because i only concentrate on my Chinese blog.... there was long time ago when i post my last post on last year....

Time flow...I left Ipoh for six months, when the time i came back, there were so many changes....
Is it a good news or a bad news? I don't know, but i hope it is a good news anywhere...

I met many old friends this few weeks....
1st i have a gathering with my xueji(cadet reporter) friends, that night was amazing, although i didn't see them for a long time, our relationship still there, i love it when we chatting about old stuff, hahaz... That is funny when i know that keinyau sing ACS's school song like pop song in front of everybody, xD Nearly forgot that we have composed a song for xueji few years ago^^ I moss that time alot, Beside keinyau, hann, wai meng, changhou, puisan, kahseng, sinyi, joann, sookyan, my sister, zhaoyi, raolin and ect also attended the gathering, will never forget the expansive dinner there^^

2nd there was a gathering of amcco chuiguan(blow instrument) n retart king(excluded) during waileng's birthday......miss that time we practice together and went for competitions in Genting, Penang and China^^ Feel great when we got the gold medal award.....

3rd two of my collage's friends come from kedah to visit me, gobi and sum..... we went hiking at Bukit Kledang which i would not be there frequently~

4th Today, back to my school, Ave Maria Convent, which i have my kindergarten, primary and secondary school there~~Meet a lot of juniors there, there were too many until some of then i can't even figure out their name, hahaz.... Saw Mr lim and chit chat with him for a while...the weird thing is the new president introduced me and my sister in front of every member of amcco ><>
All the best for them^^ Juniors, hwaiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment