Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

I never say i love you to my family before, but today really feel like saying it out to my beloved lou dao, Daddy I LOVE YOU!!! Saranghae, miss home a lot... T.T Thanks for bringing me up and make me a complete person~ Although now only you realize your promise, but i really feel happy about it... Juz now, i posted my comment on MY FM's DJ's wall about things that i have done with you... Still remember we do the sand fountain for my aquarium decoration competition, and i got the 2nd runner up for that competition. Thank you very much :) I am not sure that you heard it or not, but that is the only thing that i can do for you as i am far far away from home now. Happy Father's Day!!! ^^ Can't wait to go home and see my "NEW" house. Ipoh wait for me xP But before that i will stay a few days in KL. Hope i will have nice time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment