Friday, May 21, 2010

Midnight Sakainess

Now is 0121am and i am still awake. Just came back from star gazing with Vijay and Marilyn.This is the third time in the period of a week. Still remember the first day i went with Jun and Marilyn and then Han joined us half way. Tuesday night was Me, Jun and Marilyn. Hahaz. Star gazing can really release my stress, although we are not really looking at the sky. But i feel great when i can share my feelings with my close friends. ^^

Tomorrow still got lab and class, what am i doing now??? Still blogging while everybody have gone into their dream land. There will be a busy day tomorrow. Morning got lab, after that go for hair cut. Having class at the afternoon, and night will be watching Swinburne Got Talent. Once again good luck for them tomorrow. Opps is today. Now is already Friday.

Just now when Marilyn said:'we are waiting', there was a thought flow into my mind. Ya, I am waiting but don't know when it will come. Hopefully not so far from now. But i am thinking of live my life easier, just let it be. It will come when the time come. ^^

Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment