Wednesday, July 21, 2010

An Ending

No matter what happen. I have finish my foundation of engineering at Swinburne University, Kuching. Our result is out today. Although i can't get a good result for that, but i am satisfied. ^^

One semester passed so fast. It was just like yesterday when i first step back on Kuching's land on 21 of March. Sitting on Melvin's car and listening to him. He was telling us about two of my friends will be back in Kuching at that particular night. Still remember i am not so close with them that time. But who knows, when the 2nd semester started, one of them become my classmate and one of them become my closest friend.

Feel so surprise when she walked into our class that morning. There was some technical problems occurred, so she and some of my friends have been given the wrong timetable. Hahaz. That's how our friendship really started. At first i just treat her as a normal friend. But after all, the whole semester had ended, i realize that she is kind of nice person. ^^

Secondly, is my closest friend for this semester. Still remember that was his birthday that night. Although he said he don't really care of it, but we have celebrate his birthday by watching movie. Is that time, when we started to become so close? Or because of the next day, when we when to Gunung Gading? But that was so many things happen between us like the rumor our friend spreaded. At first he thought i am mad, but i didn't. Seriously i am not angry of him. I just don't like people talk about me. I am not a superstar and i don't need them to spread my news. What i feel is just like that song he told me. Thank God that we still can become so close like now. No matter how, i feel glad to have him in this semester. Hope he feel the same too. (:

Of course, beside them i have three great friends who are always by my side when i need them. We when Damai together. Done crazy stuff at night. But there were still serious cases between us. Every time after chat with them my heart will feel better. Thanks them for help me keeping my secret. I will miss those days. Is a best memory in my life. I will never forget, especially when we share our 'emo' stuff. I hope they can get through what they want, same for me too. I wish our friendship can last forever. Still i have to thank the 'driver'. Hahaz.

My classmates for this semester also brought me a lot of laughter but sometimes they are just a little bit over. But still i am happy to meet them. Other than that, is my new 'daddy' and 'brother' for this semester. I will never forget what we shared. And lastly, i feel glad to finally meet with a person who play Sheng. Feel happy to share with him my experience. He is a true friend.

At last, i hope all of them will have a great future. Although we are from different places, but thank God that i have came to Kuching and meet with you guys. xD

Happy holiday. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment