Monday, July 19, 2010

Unpredictable

Two more days, result for foundation will be out. I am so worry. What will it be? Although i know i can't get 4.0 this time, but i still hope for it. I hope there will be miracle in this world. Same as my question, i still don't dare to ask even until today. Maybe in my heart i clearly know that the answer is a no. So I no need to ask actually. Why the question still in my heart since i have predict the answer? Maybe this is some psychology, like the book The Secret that i have read. When you think of something got to happen with all your strength, it will come true. I hope that what i am trying now will work. Hahaz. Am i a fool? Maybe or maybe not. But every time what i feel is i am like a maid. Done everything but in a very blur situation. How i wish i can make it clearer, but i don't have that courage. What i can do is wait, wait until i get the answer or until i don't need that answer anymore. Whatever, future is unpredictable. But i hope i have a great one.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment