Thursday, July 22, 2010

True Friend

I don't why we consider good friend as we doesn't talk much. May be we have understand each other deeply not through words. But through a link, through our heart. Still remember, during standard four, Mrs Lee wanted us to sit side by side. It is just a coincident that we met. But somehow we have become good friend. I seldom talk to her. Every time i fine her is just because i want to ask her about the homework teachers given. But who knows, we will sit together for five years. My whole secondary school life. Although we still didn't talk much, but we have become librarian together, and we joined the cadet reporter. We have gone through sad, happy, and memorable moment. Five years is too short, it passed too fast. But until today, i still feel that our friendship never fade. We still have the same thought although we have separated. I think she feel the same too. My best friend ever~ Skyan. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment