Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hurting

No matter what i have done. I feel like i am a fool. I don't want any rebate from you. I just want to be happy. I just want you to know what happen to me. You said you want to understand me more. But i didn't see what you said. What i feel is just some hurting feelings.
Every time when you tell me something, i will listen to you. When i see you happy i feel happy too. But when i tell you something, i don't feel that you are care for it. I am just like a crazy who talk to myself. I hope this kind of feeling can get away from me. I don't feel good on that.
But what to do. You will never understand what i feel. If you don't have that feelings toward me, please stop finding me. I am tired. I am not a puppet of you. Although it is hurt, but i hope this is the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment