Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Random

I shouldn't listen to people around me. I should decide my future by myself. Standing at this junction, i dun feel like doing anything. I would like to just stay here, pending. But i can't just stop, i have to continue my life. Time is still running. Tick tick, i can hear the clock up there. Maybe just a small break, gasping. But, what is the scale of it? How short it is? Undetermined. Direction-less. If time could stop, i wish it stop now. But if i could travel through time, i don't wanna be here anymore. Perhaps future? Or few years back then. Refuse to grow. Just stay as a little girl with nothing to worry about. Stay happy. A crazy thought. Should think of more meaningful way to go. But where? I should choose, shouldn't I? How it gonna works? Somewhere, Someone who know the answer. Someday, somebody might reveal it.

No comments:

Post a Comment