Sunday, October 10, 2010

Buzy Buzy Buzy Week(2)

At last i manage to finish my assignment on time, but i feel like my eye balls are dropping out. I can still feel the pain on my eyes by now even though my exam week had finish. During the exam time, i was totally tired with DRAWING!!! I didn't draw well on the test like what i have done on my assignment. May be i was too tired, really exhausted. I feeling like closing my eyes, but my mind told me not to, if not i will really die one my first year first semester of my degree. I have done many mistakes in the test, but luckily i realize after i finish my drawing and i still got some time to adjust it. Hopefully i can get the marks that i expected in order to get good a result of this Robotics and Mechatronics Project 1.(P/S: this subject is the combination of programming and drawing.)

Beside my test, i was doing three labs on Thursday. With the connection problem that my group was facing during electronics system's lab, we didn't finish our lab, and i don't know when I can continue the lab. Hopefully, my lecturer will reply my webmail soon. While, for the material and process's lab the impact testing experiment really scared me. We use a very 'laoya' machine to break the aluminium and mild steel in order to test on the hardness of the metal. Creepy sound produced and the cuter swung to a height of more than 2 meters. My heart feels like stopping at that particular moment. If somebody was standing near the machine and something when wrong, i think we will really say "Goodbye" to that fellow. Really dangerous!!!

Conclusion i have to complete two lab reports on this mid-semester break and done all my homework. No holiday at all!!! But luckily i still have some time to do window shopping with Shelly yesterday after my test. ^^

For today, i went mountain climbing with Natalie, Jun, Sum and Ben. The main purpose we went Mt. Singai is that my beloved roommate-Marilyn and Vijay are camping there. So we took the chance to visit them and have a look there. Took so many 'sakai' photos there and one more important thing, we all addicted to play MONOPOLY cards. Hahaz. That is a game for children above 8 but we are already 19. What a childish gang we are. But seriously we enjoy the great time. ^^

Hope our friendship will never end. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment