Friday, October 22, 2010

Holiday vs No Holiday

Great time always passed faster than what you imagine. My holiday just ended and i have to start my busy life again. Facing test and reports due date. Luckily i manage to complete all of them in time.

I been to somewhere near Siburan with Henry, Benji, Denis and Teck Ang last Saturday. We climbed mountain and took a visit to crocodile farm. That was the first time i saw so many crocodiles in front of me. The trip was quit fun, except that Benji injured his face. Really feel nausea when i see the blood. Luckily only injured a small part above his right eye.

Finish a whole series of drama in a few days time, it was nice to watch but i told myself not to watch any series anymore before i end this semester because i didn't do any revision or study in this whole week of holiday.

The second half of my degree first semester started, and i got all my marks for the test. Still satisfy with it, except for programming and electronics system, i can't imagine i have done so many careless mistakes for both of the test. Really feel like killing myself. But luckily i still pass all of the test. For my drawing test, the marks are posted out in a table form and everybody can see your mark through blackboard. I hate this kind of system! I don't like to let people compare my marks!

Programming's test is coming and i am still very blur in this subject. What can i do? Of course i need practice. Will start working out tomorrow, but let me enjoy tonight first.

Aza aza Hwaiting!!!^.^

1 comment: