Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Emo emo

I told myself not to emo, but i failed. I emo again. This time i found another way to express it. I brought my umbrella and start my journey to Tabuan Jaya alone. On the way, i heard "Hello" from stranger and motorcar rider. Of course i ignore it, but i feel scary about that.

At Tabuan there, I bought myself a pair of shoe. Although it is not what branded stuff, but i already feel happy because i had been searching for that kind of shoe tonnes of years and at last, i found it. What a miracle. Hahaz. Hopefully i got chance to wear it to campus one day. ^^

Finally, emo gone. But i wouldn't stop buying shoe as there are still many kind of shoe that i want to own.

Wonder which pair of Shoe can accompany me until i finish my Journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment