Sunday, October 3, 2010

Random Day

Lately, i am quit emo. Emo about my assignment, test and some situation in life. But i have a new idea after reading some passages about life and i hope it will work on me, as my mood now is totally positive and energetic.

This morning i have a short chatting with my real true friend in life. She really give me a good advise. After all, i still think that i can't afford to lose her in my life. She i s too important to me. Although she is far far away from me now and she will be in a place that more far away starting from next year. But her spirit will always be with me. I really miss her so much. And here i want to thank her for her caring to me. I love u. I hope our friendship will never end. ^^

One of my friend is quit moody too. Don't know what happen to him, cheerfulness no longer seen on his face. So i decided to ask him about it. But i ended up with a reaction from him that scared me. Never see him so angry before. May be i asked at the wrong timing. Anywhere, it is just a care of me and an action that shows i am treating him as my friend. Never mind if he doesn't understand. Hope he will be fine soon. I hope to see all my friends with their smiley faces everyday.

Feeling hungry after came back form jogging, is time to refill my tummy... xP

No comments:

Post a Comment